Katherine Nunner is an associate director at C&M International, where she advises international public-private partnerships and business strategy for entering new markets.
Prior to joining C&M International, Katherine supported areas in the World Bank’s private sector investments including partnerships in accessing financing for early stage entrepreneurs and the design of social impact bonds. She has also advised multinational companies such as SABMiller and implemented an investment fund in the Caribbean. Katherine has published case studies for the LSE in foreign direct investment in emerging markets.
Katherine is the co-chair for Anti-Corruption & Corporate Social Responsibility for The Association of Women in International Trade (WIIT) and holds a certification in health care compliance from Seton Hall School of Law. Katherine is an active volunteer with The Junior League of Washington. She holds a Bachelor of Science in economics management from Ohio Wesleyan University and an MSc in development management from The London School of Economics & Political Science.
London School of Economics and Political Science, MSc development management (2016)
Ohio Wesleyan University, B.S. economics management (2015)
Speeches & Presentations
- “International Perspectives on Compliance and Ethics Trends,” Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress Canada, Toronto, Canada (June 12, 2019). Co-Panelist: Katherine Nunner.
- “Presentation on the Pilot Module: APEC Virtual Ethics for SMEs Compliance Program (Biopharmaceutical Sector),” 2018 APEC Business Ethics for SMEs Forum, Tokyo, Japan (July 19, 2018). Co-Presenter: Katherine Nunner.
- “Pandemic Highlights The Potential Of Collective Action For Integrity In Healthcare,” Basel Institute (June 22, 2020). Articles: Andrew Blasi, and Katherine Nunner.
- “Ethical Principles In Health Care Prove Critical To Protecting Health Care Workers in Pandemic,” Medical Economics (June 18, 2020). Authors: Andrew Blasi, and Katherine Nunner.
- “Daimler: Motoring at the Speed of China,” Case Study, Ivey Business School Foundation (February 2020). Co-Author: Katherine Nunner.
- “Closing the Digital Skills Gap: At a Pivotal Moment, Employers, Academia, and Governments Join Forces to Reskill and Upskill at Scale,” LinkedIn (December 10, 2018). Authors: Patrica L. Wu, Joshua Boswell, and Katherine Nunner.
- “Yildiz Holding: Global Expansion Strategy,” Case Study, Ivey Business School Foundation (December 2018). Co-Author: Katherine Nunner.