Olivia Burzynska-Hernandez is a senior consultant at C&M International where she advises multinational companies on issues related to digital trade, global environmental policy, and global health.
Prior to joining C&M International, Olivia was the Program Officer for the RAISE Health Initiative, a major activity of the USAID-funded Evidence Project, which aimed to improve women’s health services and education in global supply chains, particularly through changes in global and corporate policies and workplace practices. She was also previously with the Coalition of Services Industries (CSI), an international trade association. At CSI, she advocated for incorporating services language within international trade agreements, notably to reflect the use of digital trade across borders, and she organized Coalition delegations to the World Trade Organization (WTO).
Olivia is the recipient of a Fulbright English Teaching Assistant Award, and subsequently taught English in Sabah, Malaysia. She holds a master’s degree in international relations from the Elliott School of International Affairs at George Washington University and a bachelor’s degree in international relations from the Robert D. Clark Honors College at the University of Oregon.
The George Washington University, The Elliott School of International Affairs, M.A. international relations
University of Oregon, Robert D. Clark Honors College, B.A. international relations
Client Alerts & Newsletters
- “Calls for Treaty on Marine Litter Continue During World Oceans Week,” Environment & Natural Resources Law Alert (June 12, 2020). Contacts: Robert Holleyman, Clark Jennings, Ryan MacFarlane, Olivia Burzynska-Hernandez.
- “USTR Launches 301 Investigations into Digital Services Taxes,” International Trade Bulletin (June 3, 2020). Contacts: Robert Holleyman, John B. Brew, Clark Jennings, Olivia Burzynska-Hernandez.
- “USMCA Contains First-Ever Provisions to Take on the Challenge of Marine Litter,” International Trade Bulletin (December 20, 2019). Contacts: Robert Holleyman, Ryan MacFarlane, Olivia Burzynska-Hernandez.
- “APEC Taking Lead on IoT Standards and Cybersecurity,” Regulatory Alert (October 7, 2019). Contacts: Robert Holleyman, Clark Jennings, Cheryl A. Falvey, Olivia Burzynska-Hernandez.
- C&M International
- International Government Affairs and
- Digital Transformation