Trey Flowers is a senior consultant at C&M International, where he supports the firm’s global health and digital portfolios. He advises clients on market access issues and multilateral stakeholder engagement through intergovernmental fora, and conducts landscape analyses of emerging industry-wide issues.
Prior to his role at C&M International, Trey was an analyst at Credit Suisse.
Trey graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a bachelor of arts in economics and history.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A. economics and history
- “Recent US Actions Muddy USMCA Media Protections,” Law360 (July 21, 2020). Authors: Robert Holleyman, Christopher A. Cole, Michelle Ann Gitlitz, and Trey Flowers.
Client Alerts & Newsletters
- “Policymakers Pivot to New Phase in the Global Economic Response to COVID-19,” (April 28, 2020). Contacts: Robert Holleyman, Himamauli Das, James G. Flood, Patricia L. Wu, Clark Jennings, Joshua Boswell… (show all 7)
- “International Economic Responses to COVID-19,” (April 6, 2020). Contacts: Robert Holleyman, Himamauli Das, James G. Flood, Patricia L. Wu, Clark Jennings, Joshua Boswell… (show all 7)
- “Summary of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Stimulus Legislation,” Tax Alert (March 27, 2020). Contacts: James G. Flood, Robert Holleyman, Tim Shadyac, Jerrica Mathis, S. Starling Marshall, Laurel Pyke Malson… (show all 18)
- C&M International
- International Government Affairs and